Avon Gorge Cruise
Enjoy spectacular views of Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Avon Gorge.
Relax and unwind on the river as you enjoy spectacular views of Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Avon Gorge. This cruise travels through the Floating Harbour before locking onto the tidal Avon and heading towards the Bristol Channel in the wake of a 1000 years of shipping.
Our live commentary will keep you entertained and all of our boats have a fully licensed bar on board serving hot and cold drinks.
- Adults : £17.75 local_activity
- Child (5-16) : £13.50 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- Senior: £15.50 group
- Concesion : £15.50 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- See Timetable date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UNlocation_on
- Subject to Tidewaves
- Duration: 3.5 hoursav_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Not Recommended for Under 6 Yrschild_care
Schedules & Timetables
|October, 23rd (Wednesday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||12:15pm||3:45pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|November, 6th (Wednesday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||11:20am||2:50pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|December, 7th (Saturday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||12:35pm||4:05pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
Please ensure that you account for all members of your group when selecting your tickets, including babies and young children. You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Please note that either the Bagheera or the Tower Belle may be used for this trip