Bristol to Bath
One-way cruise to the iconic City of Bath
Enjoy a whole day out on the river as you travel between these two iconic Westcountry cities. This one-way six hour cruise rises through six locks as you cruise along beautiful stretches of the rural Avon.
Includes a stop at The Jolly Sailor for lunch or bring your own picnic to eat on board. Licensed bar on board serving hot and cold drinks.
Arrival time in Bath is subject to traffic and conditions on the river. The drop-off location provides easy access to the Bath City Centre and is within a short walk of both railway and bus terminals for an easy return journey to Bristol.
|face Child (5-16):||£24.00|
|person_add Senior (60+):||£29.50|
- Sun (Monthly, May to Sept)date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UN location_on
- 9:30 am - 3:30 pmaccess_time
- Duration: Approx 6 hoursav_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Stop for Lunchdeck
- Not Recommended for Under 8 Yrschild_care
|July, 26th (Sunday)||Bristol Packet Office (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||9:30am||3:30pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|August, 31st (Monday)||Bristol Packet Office (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||9:30am||3:30pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|September, 6th (Sunday)||Bristol Packet Office (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||9:30am||3:30pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Students, NHS Staff, Carers and Blue Badge holders are eligible for a Concession Ticket