Cream Tea Cruise
Two hour cruise of the historic harbour with a delicious homemade Cream Tea onboard.
Take in the sights and hear about Bristol’s rich maritime history as you cruise through the Floating Harbour and up onto rural stretches of the Avon while enjoying our famous Cream Tea with all the trimmings.
Ticket price includes a freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam, a slice of cake and a cup of tea or coffee.
- Adults : £16.00 local_activity
- Child (5-16) : £11.00 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- Senior: £14.50 group
- Concesion : £14.50 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- Sun & Wed (May to Sept) date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UN location_on
- 2:00 pm access_time
- Duration: 2 hours av_timer
Schedules & Timetables
|September, 22nd (Sunday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||2:00pm||4:00pm||Full||Book local_activity|
|September, 25th (Wednesday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||2:00pm||4:00pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|September, 29th (Sunday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||2:00pm||4:00pm||Full||Book local_activity|
|October, 2nd (Wednesday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||2:00pm||4:00pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
|October, 6th (Sunday)||Wapping Wharf (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||2:00pm||4:00pm||Last 6||Book local_activity|
Please ensure that you account for all members of your group when selecting your tickets, including babies and young children. You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Please note that either the Bagheera or the Tower Belle may be used for this trip