Pub Lunch Cruise
Cruise up the Avon for a riverside pub lunch
*Departure from Bristol Packet Office next to SS Great Britain (BS1 6UN) only*
The perfect day out on the river. Cruise upstream along beautiful rural stretches of the Avon and enjoy the full 'riverboat experience' as you navigate through Hanham Lock before stopping for lunch.
Includes 90min stop at Hanham Mills from 12:30 - 14:00 for lunch at either The Old Lock and Weir or The Chequers Inn pubs.
Please book a table at your preferred pub once you have reserved your seats on board the boat. You can order lunch from the OId Lock and Weir in advance using a QR code on board the boat, or you can book a table at the Chequers Inn and order when you arrive.
Food and drinks at the pubs are not included in the ticket price.
|face Child (5-16):||£14.00|
|person_add Senior (60+):||£18.00|
|child_care Under 5:||£0.00|
|group Family (2A + 2Ch):||£58.00|
- Tues & Thur (Jun to Sept) date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UN location_on
- 10:45 am - 3:45 pm access_time
- Duration: 5 hours av_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Stop for Lunchdeck
|May, 19th (Thursday)||Bristol Packet Office (SS Great Britain), BS1 6UN||10:45am||3:45pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Students, NHS Staff, Carers and Blue Badge holders are eligible for a Concession Ticket