Tour of Dockside Pubs
Visit some of Bristol’s best known pubs
Cruise through the City in style as the sun goes down and see Bristol's famous landmarks light up as you enjoy a drink on-board and stop at two classic Harbourside pubs along the way.
Perfect for individuals, couples and small groups.
Ticket prices do not include drinks on the boat or at the pub stops.
Range of alcoholic and soft drinks, tea and coffee available from the on-board bar.
|face Child (5-16):||£0.00|
|person_add Senior (60+):||£12.00|
- Every Tuesday (Jun to Sept) date_range
- Watershed Pontoon, BS1 5TX location_on
- 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm access_time
- Duration: 2.5 hours av_timer
- Pub Stops local_drink
- Over 18 Years Only contact_mail
|August, 4th (Tuesday)||Watershed Pontoon (BSB Sports Bar), BS1 5TX||7:30pm||10:00pm||10+ Available||Book local_activity|
You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Students, NHS Staff, Carers and Blue Badge holders are eligible for a Concession Ticket