Bristol to Bath
A one-way cruise up the picturesque Avon between these two iconic cities.
Enjoy a whole day out on the river as you travel between these two iconic Westcountry cities. This one-way six hour cruise rises through six locks as you cruise along beautiful stretches of the rural Avon.
Includes a stop at The Jolly Sailor for lunch or bring your own picnic to eat on board. Licensed bar on board serving hot and cold drinks.
Arrival time in Bath is subject to traffic and conditions on the river. The drop-off location provides easy access to the Bath City Centre and is within a short walk of both railway and bus terminals for an easy return journey to Bristol.
- Adults : £32.00 local_activity
- Child (5-16) : £24.00 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- Senior: £29.50 group
- Concesion : £29.50 sentiment_satisfied_alt
- Monthly - May to Sept date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UN location_on
- 9:30 am - 3:30 pmaccess_time
- Duration: Approx 6 hoursav_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Stop for Lunchdeck
- Not Recommended for Under 8 Yrschild_care
Schedules & Timetables
Please ensure that you account for all members of your group when selecting your tickets, including babies and young children. You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Please note that either the Bagheera or the Tower Belle may be used for this trip