Cream Tea Cruise
Enjoy a Cream Tea on this leisurely cruise
Take in the sights and hear about Bristol’s rich maritime history as you cruise through the Floating Harbour and up onto rural stretches of the Avon while enjoying our famous cream tea with all the trimmings. Starting Mothering Sunday 22nd March 2020.
Ticket price includes a freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam, a slice of cake and a cup of tea or coffee.
|face Child (5-16):||£12.00|
|person_add Senior (60+):||£16.50|
|child_care Under 5:||£0.00|
- Sun, Wed & Bank Holiday (Mar to Oct) date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UN location_on
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm access_time
- Duration: 2 hours av_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Cream Tea Included in Ticket Priceemoji_food_beverage
You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Students, NHS Staff, Carers and Blue Badge holders are eligible for a Concession Ticket